Join one of the fastest growing real estate sales and marketing companies in the Okanagan! For over years, Epic Real Estate Solutions has partnered with developers to bring their exciting new residential and resort communities to life. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, experienced, and passionate team to successfully market and sell a wide range of projects from boutique residential and high-rise developments to resort and lakefront communities.
The Contract Marketing Coordinator is an important member of our team and will assist our Marketing Managers execute cutting edge project real estate marketing programs for our developer clients. Note: this role will have the opportunity to turn into a full-time employment position in the future.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with developing and successfully executing a strategic marketing program for our real estate projects by working with our developer partners, internal team and external vendors. This includes:
- Helping create a comprehensive marketing and sales strategy, budget and critical path
- Implementing a comprehensive, multifaceted marketing program through the various stages of the new development sales cycle including online and traditional advertising, development of signage, new websites, etc.
- Engaging required third-party vendors to effectively execute the program
- Managing the project’s marketing budget and critical paths
- Coordinating presentation centre and show suite set up
- Executing an email marketing program for your project(s)
- Assisting with Epic’s corporate and project social media program
- Building and managing relationships with those who supply products and services to Epic and ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations and deliver on time and on budget
- Preparing for client meetings, taking and distributing meeting minutes, miscellaneous organizational tasks for your projects
- Assist the Marketing Manager with other miscellaneous tasks to ensure a successful and effective implementation of the marketing program
- Office administration and executive support including booking and coordinating meetings, recording and submitting expenses, taking meeting minutes, bank deposits and miscellaneous office tasks as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year marketing experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing would be an asset for this position
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Versatile, flexible, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Positive and professional, with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Natural at developing positive working relationships with colleagues and external clients or suppliers
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience using MS Office including advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Real estate industry experience would be an asset for this position
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR EPIC REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS
Epic Real Estate Solutions offers individuals an exceptional opportunity to be part of a growing company that’s setting a new standard of excellence for new home sales and marketing in the Okanagan.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
- An opportunity for growth and development
- Regular training sessions and access to mentorship from some of the most experienced professionals in the industry
- An opportunity to work on an exciting variety of projects across the Okanagan Valley
- A collaborative and fun working environment
This is a full time contract position with no end date, that could turn into a permanent role in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC V1Y 2E1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person