- New Opportunity | Permanent Full Time
- Competitive Salary | Discount on RACV Products
Great things start here
Join our team of business professionals doing meaningful work in an organisation that’s ever evolving. Work with people who care and expand your career with opportunities only a diverse business can provide. With license to see things through your way, and the option to split your time between office and home, RACV is where you’ll make a difference.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the 1:1 Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the RACV’s Member Communications. This role will support the growth of our service communications channels to enable greater customer touch points, support strategic priorities and engage our customers in more meaningful, relevant and timely ways.
Success in this role requires the skills, capabilities, and experience to work closely with key stakeholders to deliver exceptional communication experiences. You are responsible for ensuring that projects are on track, delivered on time, and will seek/devise creative solutions to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
This could be just the right role for you
You are an expert in partner and stakeholder management (internal and external) and campaign management across multiple audiences and channels, can work at pace and under pressure, be a self-starter, but above all, you are an exceptional Marketing practitioner with a customer first approach.
What you’ll need to be successful
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years’ experience in operational communications or communications strategy
- Self-starter that thrives in a collaborative and independent working environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Highly effective project management skills
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Understanding of vendor management
- Understanding of agile project management tools (Jira and Confluence)
The RACV difference
We champion diversity, work inclusively, and believe every new voice brings brilliant new ideas. Ready to reach your full potential? Join our team, where the work is more meaningful and making a difference beyond the work matters.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.