We’re on the hunt for someone exceptional, a marketing maven with a passion for people and a knack for navigating online. If you’re a pro at juggling tasks with a smile, and have some passion for conquering muddy terrain and powdery snow, then we need to chat! You could be our next Marketing Coordinator for either our exhilarating Recreation Division or tech-forward Used Auto Division.
No need to be a marketing guru; we just want you to embrace daily challenges, love our incredible products and keep customers revved up about FFUN Group! Whether it’s the thrill of Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Harley Davidson motorcycles, boats, trailers, RVs or 37 different automotive makes, you’ll get to work with the coolest vehicles around.
At FFUN, we take fun seriously, especially when it comes to career growth. As our Marketing Coordinator, you’ll join a talented crew and dive headfirst into the marketing world, spanning provinces and rubbing elbows with our VP and CMO. Buckle up and let’s create some marketing magic together!
- Competitive salary $50,000-$65,000, depending on experience
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance Plans
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Steppingstone to huge learning opportunities in a fast-paced industry
- Ongoing training in all aspects of digital marketing in the auto and recreation industries
- Career path and growth – Fast-track your career with a company that is really growing. Enjoy upward opportunities across the country with our ever-expanding network of stores
A Day in the Life
- Creative Competence: Get comfortable behind the camera (and sometimes even in front of it) as you execute your crazy ideas into content that get our vehicles extra attention.
- Social Media Savvy: Command every network, from paid boosts to dynamic advertising, while keeping up with the latest trends and best practices.
- Email Campaign Guru: Strategically manage captivating email campaigns across multiple stores and divisions, using engaging content, eye-catching templates, and irresistible calls-to-action.
- Web Wizard: Update and enhance website content and imagery, ensuring our product is easily discoverable and enticing for consumers.
- Reputation Master: Stay on top of all the love and appreciation from our 5-star reviews, using our reputation management system to showcase our outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Analytics Aficionado: Track, analyze, and measure the success of marketing campaigns, providing insightful reports on return on investment (ROI).
- FFUN Event Extraordinaire: Bring the fun to our community through event coordination and idea generation, from exciting in-store experiences to memorable outdoor gatherings. Don’t forget to capture the buzz and seize sales opportunities!
What you need
- Passion and enthusiasm. Someone whose heart races when they think marketing, with a bonus if you love the thrill of the wind in your hair
- Minimum one year of formal marketing training. Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- A fantastic attitude, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working as the Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be part of the head office team based out of Saskatoon Volkswagen at Ignition Avenue and part of FFUN Group, Canada’s fastest-growing motor and recreational retailer with over 30 locations throughout Canada and growing. We are all about having FFUN and making the most out of life while providing our team with amazing opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.