- Full Time
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
MANDO KIDS INC.
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Communication, general
- Business administration and management, general
- Marketing/marketing management, general
- Train and supervise staff
- Act as spokesperson for an organization
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Design market research questionnaires
- Develop marketing strategies
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.