Woolcock Institute of Medical Research
What we can offer you:
- Up to $15,899 tax-free salary packaging options
- Up to $2,650 meals and entertainment allowance
- Play a crucial role in our patient-centric clinic
- Work with our dedicated clinicians
- Easily accessible location by public transport
What to expect:
- Welcome and assist patients and visitors on arrival at the reception desk
- Manage medical reception duties including taking incoming calls and email inquiries
- Appointment bookings and referrals in person and by phone
- Patient billing, payments, and updating files
- General administrative and reception desk duties
Experience & Attributes:
- Previous medical reception experience
- Ability to juggle high-volume incoming calls
- A sound understanding of Medicare, health funds and third parties
- Exceptional customer service skills with a patient-focused approach
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, displaying empathy and active listening
- High attention to detail, integrity, efficiency, and accuracy
- Efficient and capable, showing initiative and collaborating well with team members
- Professional and courteous manner
- Proficiency in MS Office and practice management software
- High ethical standards
- Confident and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a ‘can-do’ attitude
The Woolcock Clinic is a world-leading medical centre specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of all sleep and breathing disorders. You will be working in a team environment that is passionate about what we do and dedicated to ensuring patients receive the highest level of patient care in a professional and comfortable environment.
Our Vision: Improved quality of life for individuals and families affected by sleep, breathing, and lung disorders.
Our Aspiration: To maintain our world-leading research impact by translating sleep, respiratory, and lung cancer research into better global clinical outcomes.
Our Values: Respect, Excellence, Partnership, Support, and Opportunity
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic professional to join our Clinic administration team. As a part of medical administration, you will be responsible for managing patients’ appointment bookings, reception services, and providing excellent administrative support to our specialist clinicians. Your role will contribute to delivering high-quality care to our patients in a busy, patient-first environment. You will also collaborate with a friendly reception team.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.