Bluo Software LLC
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join us who will be responsible for managing administrative support and recruiting duties. Should understand and work on onboarding process. Should have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment. Additionally, should possess outstanding analytical skills and oversee day-to-day operations, assigning performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing goals. Should have extensive knowledge in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management and end client.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks.
- Screening incoming resumes as well as application forms
- Providing contacts of qualified applicants to the company’s Hiring Managers
- Oversee all functions of the department and provide support to the employees.
- Design and implement company policies.
- Design and update job descriptions.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Follow up with vendors for payments.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits to consultants.
- Business development – follow up with new clients.
Required Experience and Qualifications Must-Have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of referral programs
- Sound judgement
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- Experience using Microsoft word, excel, outlook.
Nice to Have
- Previous working experience in IT consultancy
- 0-2 years of working experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.