Australian Venue Co.
Categories: Venue Management
Mango Hill Tavern is looking for new managers to join its already-established team as we get ready for a busy summer!
We are currently looking for a strong, experienced and hands-on Duty Manager to manage the day-to-day running of the venue’s operational departments. This is a full-time role on an amazing rotating roster that includes Day shifts, mid shifts and night shifts. That really helps with work/life balance!! Come work with a team that values people and culture!
The successful candidate must be a strong leader with good communication skills who is comfortable leading and inspiring the team.
Why Choose us?
- Competitive Salary $71,000 + Plus Super
- Career development and progression programs
- Discount across 200+ venues in Australia & New Zealand
- Complimentary meals
- Work-life balance
- 2+ years in a Duty Manager’s role
- Strong experience working in a gaming venue
- Presence on the floor during peak service periods, including late nights and weekends
- Ability to stock take and investigate the stock loss
- Order and maintain par levels within the beverage department, food department, and venue consumables
- Train, performance manage, and motivate staff
- Have a fun out-going personality
- RLMV & Approved Managers License
We value the diversity of our employees’ experiences, talents, and cultures. Our talent strategy includes embracing diversity and fostering inclusion. Our capacity to unlock potential and improve our success depends on our ability to build a diverse, inclusive workforce.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.