CrewSELECT is a specialised workforce agency devoted to servicing Australia’s Electrical, Mechanical and Fabrication sectors. We have forged a dominant industry presence in a very short period through our consultative approach to recruitment and transparent approach to client and candidate management.
CrewSELECT are supporting our client in their search for a Mechanical Fitter/Train Maintainer at their North of the River facilities.
To be successful, you’ll need the following:
- Trade Qualification – Mechanical Trade
- Proven mechanical fitter experience
- Experience in a workshop environment
- Strong fault finding skills
What’s in it for you:
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a rewarding career within a sustainable and progressive business.
- 8 hour days with regular overtime on offer
- Day shift roster or rolling roster consisting of day shift, afternoon shift and night shift
- Full time permanent role after 3 months probation
- Immediate start.
- North of the River location
- Excellent communication skills with a professional manner
- Flexible, adaptable and work attitude
- Ability to think outside the box
- Able to multi-task, time manage, prioritise and effectively organise tasks
- Able to work autonomously and unsupervised, with a focus on the task-at-hand to get the job done
- A ‘can do approach’, productive and proactively searches for the next activity/task
- A self-starter, driven and highly self-motivated
Tickets and licenses required:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Drivers Licence
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.