PFD Food Services
- $10,000 Sign On and Retention Incentive
- Day and Night Shift Available
- Full Time Opportunity – Mon to Fri OR Tue to Sat
- Great Team Environment
If you’ve seen our trucks driving all over the country, you will know we’re committed to the success of our customers’ business and align with our promise – we deliver!
But did you know that our drivers don’t just sit in a cab all day? They connect face to face with our customers and own that extra mile of delivery in the knowledge that making our customers’ business successful requires making commitments and meeting them. For our business this means supporting our customers from first contact to final delivery.
That’s what makes it so rewarding – when you see the products delivered you know you are playing a crucial role in the success of someone else’s business and you are helping people all over the country make connections over food.
- Deliver products (including chilled and frozen products) to customers
- Obtain payment from customers
- Practice safe and correct manual handling
- Ensure all invoices are signed and completed as per company guidelines
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Current HR/MR truck licence
- Understand OH&S and food safety program
- Building great customer relationships
- Highly motivated, flexible with a solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Physically fit with the ability to load and unload truck within safety guidelines
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.