Maple Bear Gulf Schools
The Role: The Nurse works closely with the Nursery Administrator ensuring to safeguard, monitor and provide the best health services to children.
– Abide by the health and safety procedures, protocols, and other instructions as per the company policy and DHA requirements.
– Provide nursing care and physical screening to children.
– Obtain consent from parents in terms of administering medical first aid and providing nursing care to children.
– Prepare and maintain clinical records and update health status as and when needed.
– Implement first aid measures for children in case of medical emergencies.
– Implement and record required screening programs; notify parents when further medical evaluation is indicated.
– Establish and update health and immunization records in the system.
– Administer nursing care procedures prescribed by the treating physician.
– Initiate emergency procedures for children and staff as needed.
– Assist Teachers in orienting children on the importance of health and nutrition.
– Assist in promoting awareness on health-education and immunization.
– Implement basic health hygiene protocol and sanitization in the nursery.
– Maintain and ensure accurate records of health data in nursery system.
– Conduct simple training for staff on health and hygiene.
– Coordinate with DHA and other outside bodies for updated policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- DHA License (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.