Eldercare Goodwood is looking for Registered Nurses to fill night shifts.
Eldercare has an exciting opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses to join the team at Eldercare Goodwood.
We have permanent opportunities available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering quality individualised nursing care to residents including complex care needs in particular wound and pain management. You will also have supervision responsibility for staff on the floor to ensure that care provided delivers excellence in customer service to our residents.
About The Role
- Located at our new Goodwood site
- Permanent part time opportunity – night shifts available
- Successful applicants will pick up a minimum of 6 shifts per fortnight
- Opportunity to pick up additional shifts on a casual basis
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will
- Possess a Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification with a minimum 6 months post graduate experience
- Hold a current AHPRA registration
- Applicants must have at least 6 months experience in Aged Care as a Registered Nurse
- Applicants must be willing to commit to a permanent part time roster (minimum 8 shifts per fortnight)
- Possess excellent clinical knowledge and skills
- Enjoy building positive relationships with residents their families and staff
If you want to join our inspiring team, we can offer you:
- Attractive staff benefits such as salary sacrificing
- An opportunity to contribute to the care and quality of life for our residents
- A values-driven organisation
- A great team environment with variety in the role
- Ongoing professional development in a caring environment
- Modern facility with onsite parking
I encourage you to apply if you are a committed and results-driven individual who is passionate about delivering high-quality outcomes whilst modelling the behaviours underpinning Eldercare’s values of respect, accountability and connection.
To work for Eldercare, you are required to have a police clearance valid for working in aged care (unsupervised contact with vulnerable people) and the clearance needs to be less than 12 months since date of issue.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.