Do you crave a short commute to work? Love the great outdoors? Has living on the east coast or moving back, always been on your bucket list? Are you looking for a change?
If you answered yes to the above questions, Health PEI has the opportunity for you, with exciting full- time and part-time Registered Nurse positions across the Island and throughout our healthcare system!
Whether you’re interested in Acute Care, Primary Care, Long Term Care, Home Care, Mental Health & Addictions or a Specialty Area such as Dialysis, we will work with you to find a position that fits your interests and life.
Or try one of our new Float Nurse positions! Explore different communities and become a valued team member at multiple facilities. Meet new people and put your broad range of skills to work in a supportive and inclusive environment.
PEI has that small town feel, but big city energy, with our amazing arts and culture. Work on our Island and find that more purposeful, motivated and healthy version of you. Gain fulfillment in your career and expand your education in a collaborative, inclusive and professional work environment.
- Active or eligible to register with the College of Registered Nurses and Midwives of Prince Edward Island; Graduate Nurses are also encouraged to apply
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Group Life Insurance, Medical, Dental and Long Term Disability Benefits cost shared by the Employer
- $3.25 per hour evening shift differential
- $4 per hour night shift differential
- $4 per hour weekend premium
- Free Staff Parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $37.02-$45.17 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Are you currently registered as a nurse in Canada?
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.