Job type: Full time
Organisation: Mercy Health
Salary: Salary not specified
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mercy Health currently has a number of exciting opportunities available. If you are you interested in working, full time, part time or casual, we have several roles available in a variety of roles across a number of our facilities, Mercy Place Colac, Mercy Place Warrnambool, Mercy Place Bendigo, Mercy Place Montrose, Mercy Place Albury & Mercy Place Young in NSW.
- Full time positions are available
- Provide quality resident-focused and clinical care utilising a person-centred approach
- Effectively supervise and lead a team of carers and nurses by demonstrating our core values
- Take an active role in getting to know our residents and their families
- Undertake assessments, treatment and documentation to the highest standard
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent clinical skill base and knowledge of legislation within Aged Care
- Experience in leading and supervising teams of people
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care and ability to work in a team environment
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women’s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that people are searching for meaning in their work life and finding a workplace that connects with their values is a key motivation when choosing an employer. As a not-for-profit healthcare provider, Mercy Health has a strong mission and clear values that guide us in everything we do. We pride ourselves on:
Caring for our people and those important to them with generous employee assistance available for employees and their families
Encouraging applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples, and supporting all staff to be their authentic selves at work through our network group for LGBTIQ+ staff and allies
Protecting children and vulnerable people in all our services, by listening to them and having zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect
Taking a stand against climate change, which is one of the biggest threats to the health of the world and all humanity, and committing to action that will help make our world fairer and more sustainable
offering benefits such as generous salary packaging, purchased leave, career progression and development opportunities, access to health and wellbeing programs and a range of discounts across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.