Ramsay Health Care
- Permanent full time / part time positions available
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Registered Nurse to join our team!
This role will see you work across our 101-bed Hollywood Clinic, a private mental health facility located at Hollywood Private Hospital, offering a range of mental health programs and therapies in a calm, welcoming and restorative environment.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our hard working, enthusiastic and dynamic inpatient team. Our nursing staff provide a high level of individualised care to patients with a wide variety of mood disorders.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Currently registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in an acute inpatient mental health unit, or completion of a graduate program, comprising of mental health.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment, and willingness to support novice staff
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in quality improvement and a demonstrated commitment to improving patient care
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to provide patient centered care
- Willingness to accept and promote the Hollywood Private Hospital Core Values
- Experience working with eating disordered patients
- Drug and addictions
- Ability to facilitate psychoeducation groups
- Experience working with Mood and Electoconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Experience working with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and 24-hour on call, is critical for this role.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$73,239.29 – $96,376.66 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian’s each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’.
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance – you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave ask to find out more specific details
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.