- The job is your “oyster”!Get involved with everything from marketing to accounts
- Earn up to $90,000+ SUPER
- Immerse yourself in a fantastic team & culture
Are you looking to make a job your own and want to get creative? Eager to try something new and exciting, where you can get involved in various aspects of the business? Have a strong PA or Office Management background? THIS IS FOR YOU!!!
MJD Recruitment is thrilled to be working with this outstanding Property Management business in Brisbane, which has been established in the Australian market for almost now. With this business home to some incredible individuals, who are described as down-to-earth, inclusive, and real “go-getters”, what’s not to love? Due to expansion, the business has a newly created position and is eager for an individual with extensive Personal Assistant or Office Manager expertise to join them in their stunning offices.
This Property Management business takes pride in what they do, ensuring that it is setting the benchmark and standards high for all of its clientele. They are specialists in their field and possess passion and genuine care for their work, which is why they have been so successful.
This position will allow you to work closely with the business’ exceptional General Manager, an individual who is fun and hardworking, with high standards and ambition – only the best for their clients. Offering excitement where variety is the spice of life, your duties will include and involve:
- End-to-end recruitment, onboarding new hires and assisting with employee satisfaction and retention
- Identifying issues and implementing new policies, procedures and systems to assist with the improvement of workflow and efficiency
- Contracts management for systems, such as IT and phones
- Generating HR documentation as required
- Organising weekly meetings internally
- Taking meeting minutes and generating reporting as required
- Travel management for the Executive leadership team
- Getting involved with Marketing, Accounting, Leadership and so many other facets
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.