Canopy Growth Corporation
At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world’s leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing sales and community engagement activities in their assigned territory of Saskatchewan in the new recreational cannabis market. This is an exciting fast paced Sales opportunity for the right self-starter who is able to build customer relationships, sell in a fact-based manor, is data and category driven, and has the ability to engage and influence the community. This role will report to the Provincial Sales Manager.
- Selling and Influencing:
- Manage all accounts in their assigned territory and establish Canopy Growth as a first choice partner with customers
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within their given territory
- Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume o Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Effectively manage their given territory, ensuring all administration records and information is up to date
- Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
- Achieve KPI targets on:
- Volume and Share
- In-store condition
- Distribution o Product placement
- Product quality standards
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain meaningful and valuable relationships that are favorable in supporting the annual operating plan
- Build and develop relationships with managers and staff at each assigned retail location.
- Find unique opportunities to promote Canopy’s portfolio of brands within the confines of the regulations
- Execute territory annual plan and commitments
- Manage own time including building effective weekly/monthly schedules
- Maintain and accurately track annual sales and consumer budgets on time
- Effectively manage a budget to drive volume and share growth within acceptable trade practices, according to brand strategy and merchandising guidelines. Monitor and manage sales expenses within the allotted budget
- Generate new Sales leads, event leads and sponsorship opportunities. o Execute all programs within established guidelines
- Support community engagement, customer-lead training, and sampling initiatives
- Collaborate with the Provincial Sales Manager in planning sales activities and setting sales goals for assigned districts
- Other duties as assigned
- An insatiable curiosity of what makes customers tick and the ability to turn that curiosity into sales opportunities to drive Canopy and our customers business
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotes and in-store condition KPI’s
- Previous success in growing brand awareness, within a given territory, using outside of the box thinking
- Previous experience being a Brand Manager an asset
- Clean drivers abstract
- A technologically savvy individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment
- Experience in Beverage Alcohol or relatable industries an asset
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, Category Management or Trade Marketing
- Proven track record of working remotely and independently
- Experience doing interviews for local media
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.