Senior Customer Support Associate
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef’s table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and cookware, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef meals, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong, experienced full-time Senior Customer Support Associate to join our growing team. This is an important role within the operations team with the opportunity to grow into a customer support team lead role.
- Understanding Cozymeal’s services and providing solutions to customers and hosts and other partner inquiries relating to our products in a timely manner. Our goal is a same-day, one-call resolution
- Provide support to customers and respond to inquiries through multiple channels including phone, chat, and email, in line with company standards for communication
- Assist our community of hosts and other partners with any questions or requests pertaining to our platform, upcoming experiences, tools, and communication
- Working closely with other departments to resolve any issues or questions.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow in the position
- Ability to be resourceful and responsive
- Strong interest or experience in the culinary world
- Ability to work efficiently and distraction-free in a home office environment
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
- Experience working with a CRM
Hours: 8 hours within the 8 am to 6 pm time window (any time zone in the US)
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the world (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization to a leadership role.
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers.
Location: Sydney, Australia, or anywhere in the world. This is a fully remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.