Ramsay Health Care
- Permanent full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic Painter to join our maintenance team!
- Secure your position now at Greenslopes – we are committed to your work-life balance
- Apply now and immediately access Ramsay’s wide range of employee benefits!
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified and dedicated painter to join our team to help maintain the painting works across our facility. You will be joining a supportive team who prides ourselves on professionalism, attention to detail and meaningful relationships with the Hospital staff.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with colleagues and customers.
You will have the ability to ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and work is carried out in a tidy safe manner.
You will also bring:
- Experienced and qualified painter
- Qld Class C Drivers Licence
- Willingness to work at other nearby Ramsay facilities when required
On offer is a base rate of $34.72 + superannuation based on qualifications and experience, exclusive of allowances and penalties.
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Permanent employees and their families are eligible for a fitness passport – to help achieve your wellness goals with a discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance – you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.