Elevate Flexible Legal Resourcing
ElevateFlex’s global Community of Talent is made up of highly qualified lawyers and legal professionals with solid technical training and experience drawn from leading law firms and law departments. We provide an unparalleled platform for talent to work with innovative companies and law firms around the world in a variety of exciting and challenging roles. We pride ourselves on respecting your individuality and choice of career, allowing you to bring your very best to each role, to continue to develop your experience, expertise, professional network, and voice, and be supported with a package of benefits tailored to your needs! Join a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
We are seeking expressions of interest for an upcoming secondment opportunity.
Looking for document reviewers/ paralegals with a minimum of 1+ years of transactional experience in M&A or Real Estate. This is an exciting opportunity to tackle complex challenges in a fast-paced working environment. Based in Sydney, this role would see you working in a hybrid model.
- A bachelor’s degree in law.
- Experience assisting in preparing a Due Diligence Report for an acquisition.
- Assist in the legal settlement and contribute to drafting for the PEXA settlement.
- Responsible for reviewing and analysing complex legal documents and data.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating legal documents with a view to managing the progress of the projects.
- The confidence and ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders on various complicated matters.
- An ability to quickly understand, adapt, and operate within the customer’s business culture.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Equitability and Inclusion are critical to ElevateFlex’s success. As The Law Company, changing the legal business landscape, we know a diverse, inclusive work culture is at the heart of attracting, retaining, and celebrating the industry’s most talented people. We empower our employees to bring their whole selves to work because we know that diversity of experience and perspective drive innovation and is simply good business.
As a strong proponent of diversity, equitability, and inclusion, ElevateFlex is committed to hiring diverse candidates from all backgrounds. We invite you to apply to become part of the ElevateFlex Team – help us change the legal business landscape and make a dent in the legal universe.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.