Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital
The medical specialty of the clinic and polyclinic for child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy deals with the diagnosis, therapy and prevention of mental and psychosomatic illnesses in children, adolescents and adolescents. The patients are the focus and are treated in a targeted manner by a qualified, interdisciplinary team. Depending on its clinical focus, the clinic has a closed acute admission ward, an open psychotherapy ward, a special ward for eating disorders, a special ward for tic and obsessive-compulsive disorders, a day clinic for adolescents, a family day clinic for children up to of age and for children and adolescents with eating disorders 40 inpatient and 20 day hospital places as well as an institute outpatient clinic.
There is a position available as soon as possible
part-time position with 20 hours per week for a limited period of 12 months. A long-term cooperation is sought.
The focus of your work includes the creation of medical letters based on electronic dictation for the entire clinic and polyclinic for child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy. You will also support the clinic’s secretariat in scanning patient documents and with other additional work (e.g. sorting mail).
- Successfully completed vocational training appropriate to the field of activity
- very good knowledge of tactile typing with at least 230 strokes per minute
- Experience in an administrative or secretarial job
- Knowledge of SpeaKING and the patient management program ORBIS is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of German spelling and grammar
- physical and psychological resilience
We offer you the opportunity to:
- Agreeing on flexible working hours to make the combination of family and work a reality
- Care for your children through partnerships with children’s facilities near the university hospital
- Use of company prevention and fitness offers in our health center Carus Vital
- Participation in job-oriented training and further education in our Carus Academy
- Provision for the period after active employment in the form of a company-supported pension plan
- Use of our job ticket for public transport in Dresden and the surrounding area
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.