Allnorth Consultants Limited
BIG ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW, SMALL ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU
Allnorth is a multi-disciplinary engineering, project delivery, and construction services company. We provide smart and practical project solutions to clients in the metals and minerals, energy and renewables, fiber and chemicals, and infrastructure sectors. With offices across Canada, and into the US and Mexico, we continue to grow!
Our team is our most valuable asset, and a triple bottom line (TBL) philosophy is at the heart of our business. It takes a talented, motivated and empowered team to delight our clients, driving profitability for all parties. When it comes to guiding principles, safety is part of our DNA, we are committed to building and nurturing Indigenous relationships, we support our communities, and we recognize the importance of environmental stewardship.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are currently looking for a part-time Office Administrator (20-30hrs /week) to join our Saskatoon team. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for reception of people and calls through the front office, data entry, document control, fleet management, project invoicing, distribution of documents, retrieval and filing of all project documents, and other related duties as directed by the Project Managers as well as some responsibilities for general office administration. Somewhat flexible hours to accommodate the right candidate’s schedule/lifestyle.
A Day in the Life
- Reception of people and call and deliveries for the Saskatoon team
- support monthly billing activity
- General office duties as directed by the Division Manager
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Business diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Previous experience in project administration in an engineering consulting environment considered an asset but not required
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter who is able to recognize and complete tasks required for making the overall office run more effectively
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (interpersonal and written)
- responsible for light reception duty
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information professionally and discreetly
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong time and project coordination skills
Whats in it for You?
- We believe that a happy and fulfilled team leads to exceptional results, which is why we offer a range of perks designed to support your well-being, career growth and community engagement.
- Work schedule and location are flexible, allowing for better work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package includes extended health and dental coverage,and RRSP matching
- Employee Assistance Program for team members and their families
- A culture of respect and inclusivity fosters long term relationships and a team atmosphere
- Professional development and growth opportunities (e.g. New and Young Worker Mentorship program)
- Team Member Referral Program
- A paid “volunteer Day” away from work to support the community
- Monthly “lunch & Learn” sessions
Opportunities to bond with other team members, have fun and make a difference through involvement in social and safety committees, as well as fundraising and community support initiatives (e.g. Movember, Pi Day, Food Banks, Women’s Shelters, Ronald McDonald House, Earth Day clean ups, etc.)
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR CLIENTS
in joining us you’ll face rewarding, career-developing challenges that enable you to contribute to our clients’ successes, and despite how much we grow, you’ll never be just a number, but rather a vital member of the Allnorth Team.
Engage with us at Allnorth and be empowered to enrich people’s lives, including your own.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.