Order Fulfillment Specialist
SkipTheDishes is Canada’s largest and most trusted food delivery network. We’re now hiring for Skip Express Lane, a new service that will bring customers local favourites, snacks, and everyday essentials in less than 25 minutes. We’re launching new fulfillment centers by mid- from coast to coast and we’d like you to be part of our success!
Shifts: part-time, mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights, weekdays, and weekends.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Picking and packing online orders in a grocery/convenience facility
- Checking expiration dates
- Organizing/cleaning the warehouse
- Representing SkipTheDishes professionally with strong customer service and communication skills to our partners
Why work at Skip?
- Working in a fast-paced, supportive environment with amazing people!
- Skip Credits for full-time and part-time employees
- Training and Development
- WorkPerks Retail Discounts
- Access to Unmind App to improve your mental wellbeing
- Internal Career Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
Recipe for Success:
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Able and willing to do moderate physical labour (will be required to lift 50 pounds on occasion)
- Can perform various administrative duties and tasks as required
- Willing to adhere to Standards of Conduct policy to be part of a safe and inclusive work environment
- Dependable/reliable and able to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excited to work in a non-work-from-home environment
What It’s Like to Work at Skip:
Skip is the kind of workplace that garnered a “Top Places to Work in Manitoba” and it was no small coincidence. We set out to make this a place our employees are proud to tell their Mothers, Fathers, friends, and anyone who will listen that they work here. Skip team members feel pride knowing their input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, fun, and challenging environment, we’d love to hear from you.
SkipTheDishes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where all employees feel they truly belong and where everyone is included, seen, heard, and respected.
In keeping with our values, all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of: gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, marital/domestic partner status, (dis)ability, neurodivergence, or any other characteristic protected by law. Should you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process, we encourage you to reach out to your talent acquisition specialist.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.