Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Come and join us as a
- B1 or B2 LAME, or
- Avionics or Mechanical AME
where you will play a pivotal role in the line maintenance operations of our Perth base for Alliance Airlines.
Alliance Airlines is currently looking for suitably qualified B1 and B2 LAME’s, and Mechanical, Avionics and Structures AME’s to be a part of the Line Maintenance operation in our expanding Perth base. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient and timely completion of maintenance tasks in accordance with company policy and CASA regulations.To be successful you will possess the relevant experience and qualifications together with personal qualities of enthusiasm, self-motivation and a demonstrated commitment to exceptional quality, safety, and high standards of work output.
- LAME’s – Must have a current CASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 license
- AME’s – must have a Cert IV in Aeroskills (Avionics / Mechanical / Structures) or equivalent trade certificate
- F100 aircraft type rating (Desired)
- Ability to attend a type course if required
- Ability to perform shift work
- Previous experience in a line maintenance environment
- Sound knowledge of current CASA regulations
- Ability to obtain and hold a valid ASIC
- Sound written and oral communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Developed troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Well-developed computing skills
- Ability to think laterally in order to problem solve
- Sound time management skills
Alliance is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1,400 staff.
Alliance has world leading operational performance, a key attribute sought by its customers. We are proud to be known as Australia’s leading FIFO charter operator with a history of delivering the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance for our clients.
The Company has operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Alice Springs and Rockhampton.
Alliance’s core philosophy is to provide safe and economical solutions – solutions that other aircraft charter operators may not be able to provide. Although we have grown rapidly, we know the importance of responding quickly to our clients’ requests and understand the need to meet both short and long-term requirements.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.