Chemist King Discount Pharmacy
About the Role:
Negotiate your way to an incredible salary package with Rental Assistance and relocation costs covered. This role will offer you, as an aspiring and motivated pharmacist, the opportunity to make your mark and be involved in a local community. Reporting to the Pharmacy owner and working closely with other Pharmacists, Dispense Technicians, Retail Managers and Pharmacy Assistants your key responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing medications.
- Collaborating with Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants to deliver excellent customer service.
- Delivering health promotion programs as required.
- Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements, and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards.
- Achieving KPIs and business objectives with Quarterly incentives
- Accommodation and re-location packages available
- Open to negotiation on Salaries
What you will bring:
You will have exceptional communications skills and the ability to work autonomously and make quick and effective decisions whilst maintaining focus on enriching our customer’s experience. You are knowledgeable in the back end operational requirements and confident in managing the day-to-day operations. You are known for your professional, efficient, and responsive approach towards all team members and have a proven background working effectively in a collaborative environment.
You have demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with both team members and external stakeholders. You are passionate about providing innovative customer experiences and thrive on fostering a culture of customer service excellence.
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Registration essential
- A sensitive and culturally safe ability to interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- A positive disposition and an ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Exceptional communication skills with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail pharmacy environment.
Since Chemist King has been offering their consumers the largest range of trusted brand-name pharmacy, health, and beauty products, with 9 stores across South Australia. We are passionate about what we do and value the contribution of our people. We work together as a team to ensure that the decisions we make deliver improvements for our customers.
Chemist King Discount Pharmacy recognises the value of every person and is guided by our commitment to excellence and leadership in providing exemplary customer advice and service, quality of care, and competitive pricing that aims to exceed the expectations of all its customers.
We Embrace Difference
- You seek out and encourage diverse views to challenge your own thinking.
- You understand and show respect for the diversity of the Chemist King community.
- You are a catalyst in creating an environment where people feel confident and supported to be themselves.
We Always Collaborate
- You engage and communicate with your team, consistently and effectively sharing information.
- You proactively develop a welcoming team environment where team member feel supported and valued.
- You influence and manage key stakeholders to ensure better outcome for our customers.
- You strive to build robust, effective, and mutually beneficial relationships that better outcomes and culture.
- You take the time to understand the needs of others and support the delivery of these outcomes wherever possible.
- You understand the cross functional needs of teams and consider these when making decisions with a view to achieve balanced and mutually beneficial results.
Culture and Benefits:
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 300+ team members to be adaptable, agile, resilient, and passionate. At Chemist King we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development and annual salary reviews
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.