- Full Time
- Windsor, ON, Canada
As a pharmacy assistant, you will be working alongside the Medica pharmacy team and playing a key role in helping our pharmacy run smoothly, effectively & efficiently.
Knowledge of Kroll is a strong asset , some experience in pharmacy software is required.
Candidate must have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Package prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist
- Count pills, label bottles, price medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed
- Perform administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
- Gather, organize, and assess patient information
- Supply patients with information and education on their prescriptions
- Monitor prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies
- Liaise with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information
- Answer phone calls
- Take inventory of drugs on hand and records results
- Making sure the work area is maintained in a clean & good working order.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Do you have pharmacy assistant experience in a licensed Ontario pharmacy?
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.