Reliance Home Comfort
Find Your Limitless with Reliance
By joining Reliance as a Plumbing Manager, you’ll become an important team member and will be provided with the tools you need to succeed. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for Team Members who want to grow with us. At Reliance, we pride ourselves on the fact that we provide limitless opportunities for growth, and we encourage it by rewarding our Team Members for their success in many ways. If you’re ready to find your limitless – join us
What will you do?
- Learn and grow as an important part of a team that cares about Reliance and its customers.
- Primary objective is to supervise and direct the technicians to perform effectively and efficiently
- Maximize your team’s efficiency through enhanced analytics, implementing KPIs, and direct interaction
- Develop any potential business development and/or customer service opportunities to maximize market growth in surrounding area
- Develop and maintain relationships within key areas of business
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required to maintain efficient department operations
What do we offer?
- The tools you need to succeed – including the tools for the job and fully stocked trucks as well as ongoing skills training and professional development programs
- Competitive wages with opportunity to earn additional commissions and bonuses
- Fully paid tuition and apprentice leave top-up for eligible Team Members
- Consistent work with a predictable and stable work schedule
- An award-winning and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures with a proudly diverse and inclusive team
- A variety of perks for high-performing Team Members including the chance to win and be part of our annual President’s Club trip to a tropical destination
What do you bring?
- A growth mindset: above all else, we’re looking for people who are dependable, ambitious and want to grow with Reliance
- Possess a college/university degree, or equivalent work experience
- Achieved 1-2 years of successful leadership experience against formalized corporate objectives
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the Skilled Trades
- Demonstrated ability to extract the full potential technical professionals through development and leadership
- Ability to retain and attract top talent
- Strong competitive awareness with the ability to coach accordingly
- Introduce new initiatives to maintain further growth
- Create alignment between corporate goals and individual objectives
- Heightened sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a strong verbal and written communication skillset
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.