- Full Time
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Hydrabuild (NSW) Pty Ltd
Hydrabuild is an exciting new contracting company currently looking for experienced plumbers to work full time on commercial construction projects in the greater Sydney region.
Our project scope ranges from residential buildings, schools, aged care facilities, sporting facilities & shopping centres.
Candidates must have the following:
- Previous Commercial plumbing and drainage experience
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Take pride in their work
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold a current WHS White Card
- Fully qualified tradesman
- Have your own hand tools
- Be able to work unsupervised and have a sound ability to solve problems that arise in the plumbing industry
The following is desired, but not essential:
- Excavation machinery tickets
- Confined space training
- EWP ticket
In return, we will provide you with:
- Attractive wages and conditions
- Power tools and onsite toolboxes provided
- Scope for career advancement
Remuneration package will be negotiable with the successful applicant based upon qualifications and experience.
With several projects due to kick off shortly, Hydrabuild are looking for plumbers who are looking to secure long term work. Please address your resume to Cameron Smart.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Travel reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Certificate I – IV (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.