Cinesite Vancouver is looking for Production Assistants to join our Production team for a new show. As a member of Production team, the Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the production team in many areas. You have passion for animation and want to learn more about Feature Animation production.
Our Production team
At Cinesite Vancouver, the production team are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our feature films by working with the specific departments and communicating with the rest of the production team. In Production we look for strong organizational and communication skills. As well as working collaboratively as a team, Production works with every other department in the studio.
What you will be doing
- Provide administrative support to the production management team
- Under the guidance of the Production Manager, compile reports and communication for our clients
- Follows up with the coordinators to ensure up to date information is being passed on to the client
- Communicate schedule changes to appropriate Leads, Supervisors and Production team
- Take clear and accurate notes in meetings and disseminates notes to all necessary parties
- Generate and maintain production reports
- Coordinate and attend production meetings
- Provide overall production support to the Production Manager and team
Be a scheduling master and adapt to the many changes in production
What you bring to the team
- Experience with schedule management in a time sensitive, deadline-oriented atmosphere
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Diligence, resourcefulness and able to thrive under pressure
- Good understanding of CG/VFX production pipelines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple changing priorities
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and GSuite
Willingness to learn
At Cinesite, we value and accommodate differences to ensure that our team has a safer space to do their best work. To build a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous, Black, and other racialized communities, 2SLGBTQIA+ communities, people with neurodivergence, immigrants, people with disabilities, and other equity deserving groups.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.