Who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team
This role is in the Global Product team in the lululemon technology organization. This team is responsible for engineering and deploying solutions for our backend business applications that support lululemon core Product concept, design/development, Planning, Merchandising, Master Data Management, Analytics & Data science to ultimately enhance our educator and guest experience by placing the right product in the right location at the right time.
A day in the life:
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the product team delivers its commitments to our business partners. This role works lock step with our Product Management Team by diligently following the scrum framework to ensure the Scrum Capability Owner has prepared backlogs that are prioritized and groomed, the team has estimated the sprint ahead, the active sprint has strong support on any impediments, and the team is able to rely on the scrum framework to guide the cadence of the product model. The Project Manager is constantly seeking for ways to improve the team to get faster, tighter, stronger and better. A continuous improvement culture will be facilitated by this role.
- Analyze, evaluate, test, and oversee implementation of new and existing processes and procedures.
- Examine and collect data on existing processes to uncover areas for suggesting improvements and innovation.
- Lead and facilitate Continuous Improvement events in our Global Product Team
- Drive process consistency across the Global Product Team
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with processes, procedures, and operations.
- Regularly review business KPI’s and determine ways to improve their ability to maintain or approve those measures
- Effectively persuade others to implement process modifications and new approaches
- Conduct end-to-end process mapping insights from root cause analysis.
- Establish consistent Issues, Risk, and Dependency Management reporting across all findings and observations.
- Highlight best practices, industry standards and Agile principles where guidance is needed
- Radiate information that helps with the moving parts of integrating the team, the initiatives, the systems, and the organization
- 3+ years of scrum master / project manager role and experience in supply chain/retail
- Experience with retail and roll-out of new technologies, hardware and applications
- Experience working in an agile development including tools like JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools
- Strong communication skills, team management and ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams
- Core understanding of software development
- 2 or more years of experience managing global teams
- Demonstrated experience of instilling a continuous improvement culture
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.