VP Metal Fabrication Inc
The receptionist will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. Your clerical and administrative support will assist office personnel and optimize workflow. You need to be comfortable being the primary point of contact for all manner of inquiries and requests.
· verbal and written communication skills
· attention to detail
· planning and organizing
· time management
· interpersonal skills
· customer-service orientation
· stress tolerance
· Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
· Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
· Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
· Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
· Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
· Collect, open, date stamp, organize and distribute mail
· Schedule and coordinate meetings / special events as requested
· Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
· Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
· Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
· Coordinate conferences and meetings.
· Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
· Order and dispense supplies.
· Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
· Scan, fax, email or copy documents when needed and distribute incoming faxes to appropriate staff
· Accounts Receivable / Collection calls and other light accounting duties
· Prepare and process all outgoing mail
· Provide full administrative support including phones, typing, package preparation, filing and miscellaneous projects for all management staff
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· Valid Ontario G Class Driver’s License
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.