- Full Time
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
FLR Legal Recruitment
This highly regarded CBD law firm takes pride in offering a personal approach to their long standing clients.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a personable and energetic Receptionist to join their front of house team. With the opportunity to work in a corporate environment, you will enjoy providing a high level of client support and ensuring the overall front of house function runs smoothly!
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Coordinating client meetings and events, together with catering requirements
- Organising and accepting courier deliveries
- Liaising with building management
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a receptionist in another law firm or professional services environment
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team player
Culture & Benefits
This opportunity presents itself as a long term opportunity for a career minded receptionist who is keen to make the role their own. Regular staff meetings, social activities and training opportunities are also offered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.