Primary Location: Saskatoon, SK
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
What will your typical day look like?
In general, as a Workplace Services Professional, you will be on site to:
- Answer and direct calls, organize meeting room booking and events, greeting clients
- Support the physical operations of the office – Coordinating maintenance, vendor management, invoice processing
- Represent the firm as an ambassador for our clients in the following roles – arranging and execution of catering services, meeting room management, mailroom and café service
- Perform general office maintenance and organization of meeting rooms, workstations, supply rooms, printer/copier areas
About the team
The members of the Workplaces services team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes jobs in the areas of procurement, mailroom, security, concierge, delivery and distribution, reception, records, telecommunications, hoteling resource management and facilities management.
The Workplace Services role draws upon knowledge of the specific function discipline and the organization’s business practices, to provide services to ensure the safe, efficient, and effective operation of the organization. The Central Business Services group is seeking a Workplace Services Professional for our Saskatoon office.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- 1-3 years work experience in administration, customer service, hospitality, or a facilities environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Outlook
- Client-oriented with strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff
- Proactive and results driven
- Experience working in a team environment
- High degree of organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds if required
- Able to work onsite in the office Monday – Friday
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessIbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.