Appliance Canada is looking for an energetic person to work Full Time as the Receptionist/Administrator at our Jane Showroom location.
- Acts as the first contact with customers entering the store, or calling into reception. Greets customers with a warm welcome whether on the phone, or in person;
- Acts on customer inquiries, providing direction as required;
- Acts as a liaison, directing customers to the appropriate sales associate;
- Enters orders and process payments;
- Is responsible for the execution of office processes and procedures;
- Provides outstanding customer service;
- Other duties as directed by Appliance Canada.
- Strong listening and communication skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to deal with customers professionally in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Possess strong multitasking abilities
- Knowledge of Appliance industry an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.