SA Government -SA HEALTH
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network, Adelaide
- Salary: RN/M1 – $70,535 – $96,242 (p.a.)
- Multiple Part-time and Full-time positions available.
- Permanent roles
About the role
Employees classified at this level provide nursing and/or midwifery services in health service settings. Employees working within this level develop from novice practitioners to a proficient level of professional practice. They consolidate knowledge and skills and develop in capability through continuous professional development and experience. An employee at this level accepts accountability for his or her own standards of nursing/midwifery care and for activities delegated to others.
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate
The Central Adelaide Local Health Network includes South’s Australia’s major quaternary facility, the Royal Adelaide Hospital, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre, and the Repat Health Precinct. We also deliver mental health services at Glenside Health Services and at a range of other locations across the metropolitan and regional areas.
We’re looking for talented staff to join us and help us to shape the future of health through world-class care and world-class research and achieve our vision of being in the top 50 health services in the world and top 5 in Australia.
What we offer
- Attractive salary packaging available
- 17.5 per cent Leave loading applied to your annual leave
- Strong community minded culture and values providing world class care to South Australians
- Onsite Gym and Day Care facilities available to staff at TQEH and RAH.
- Opportunity for movement across the SA Health system: There are always opportunities for you to develop your skills and your career at one of our many metropolitan or regional sites.
- Current National Police Clearance (NPC)
- Immunisation screening as indicated in the role description. SA Health Services are required to implement the Addressing vaccine preventable disease: Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination policy in the workplace.
Diversity and inclusion:
Diversity and inclusion: At CALHN we support and foster a culture in which employees feel they belong and feel safe at work. The culture aims to encourage all people to use their talents and to be valued and rewarded for their contributions.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.