Brisbane Private Hospital
- PACU Unit
- Registered Nurse Grade 1 $40.38/hr – $51.55/hr plus super
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Brisbane central location with discounted parking available nearby
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care?
Brisbane Private Hospital is currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join our established PACU team on a full time part time basis.
Brisbane Private is a 181 bed acute and rehabilitation hospital with 17 operating theatres conveniently located above the Roma Street Parklands. Specialties include neurosurgery, orthopaedics, spinal, plastics, urology, ENT, Rehabilitation and general surgery and delivery of Brisbane’s leading private drug and alcohol programs from Damascus Health Services.
Your duties will include
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current Advance Life Support
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Flexibility work arrangement to support work-life balance
- Discounted health insurance (permanent staff)
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.