Ramsay Health Care
- Permanent full-time and part-time positions available
- Work within our Endoscopy Unit | 2 procedural rooms
- Apply now and immediately access Ramsay benefits!
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Endoscopy team. As a nurse in our team, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Perioperative Services Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. Skills inclusive or Anaesthetics / airways management for procedural sedation, Endoscopy and recovery will be highly regarded.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay’s core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work to a 7-day roster will be essential for this role.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Endoscopy and recovery experience advantageous
- Recent Perioperative experience is ideal for this position
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not required.
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Willing to work in a cohesive and caring team
About the Organisation
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Benefits! Why Ramsay?
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Access deals across retail & hospitality venues, and entertainment ticketing
- Postgraduate and formal education programs
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Learn and grow with us, we offer assistance and support for professional development
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance – you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Paid parental leave, community service leave and study leave
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.