Aspen Medical is a global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range of clients in the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Government and Humanitarian sectors. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced. Aspen Medical has been contracted by Bechtel to provide essential medical services to the Pluto Train 2 Project. You will be required to provide medical services between two clinics and deliver nationally accredited training.
The key duties of this role are:
- Provide occupational health and injury management advice, to enable successful resolution of work injury and health related issues.
- Provide occupational, primary and emergency, medical services.
- Conduct physical examinations and provide immunisations.
- Ensure medications and supplies are properly stored.
- Maintain a controlled drug register.
To be considered, we are looking for:
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Occupational Health
- Experience working in the Resource/Mining Industry
- Current Advanced Life Support certification
- Mental Health First Aid Certification (or ability to obtain)
- Nurse Immuniser Qualification (highly desirable)
Candidates must have/obtain a current White Card for Construction and be willing to obtain a Pre-Employment Medical.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for both Causal and Full-Time employment opportunities. All candidates must meet both Aspen Medical and the Client’s clinical and operational skills required of the position.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.