Bayshore HealthCare is one of the Canada’s leading providers of home and community health care services and is a privately owned company. Bayshore HealthCare is proud to showcase its achievement as a Platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Program every year since, Bayshore achieved the designation for Best Practice Spotlight Organization from the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario. Bayshore Healthcare is also recognized as Canada’s Best Employers in list.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Nurses to join our amazing team.
You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality care they need and deserve, delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their care setting.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
We value our Bayshore Nurses with:
- 1 on 1 Care
- Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
- RN level nurses who have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current registration with the provincial licensing body.
- Current CPR certification required
- Clear criminal background check (with vulnerable sector screening), negative TB test
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.