Head of Ecosystem
Career Renew is recruiting for one of its clients, a Web3 data storage and access platform, a fully remote Head of Ecosystem – candidates must be able to work 4+ hours of overlap with 9am-6pm GMT+8.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating the Web3 market for strategic insight and partnership opportunities
- Developing an ecosystem of partners that accelerates the adoption of our client platform
- Assessing industry needs and collecting feedback for future platform improvements
- Developing go-to-market strategies for new platform features and launches
- Participating in thought leadership development and speaking engagements on behalf of the company
- Be able to work 4+ hours of overlap with 9am-6pm GMT+8
- 8+ years of professional experience and proven track record, preferably in business development, partnerships, product management, or product marketing
- 2+ years of experience in the Web3 world, either as a professional or an engaged community participant
- Experience developing products, markets, or customer bases, preferably from scratch
- Strong analytical skills and strategy development expertise
- Experience working with data, especially user data for digital advertising, digital product personalization, or customer management
- Strong communications and public speaking skills
- Ability to problem-solve creatively and pragmatically
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation
- Effective written and verbal English communication
- Attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Experience with and knowledge of Web3 and blockchain concepts and technologies
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.