- Full Time
- Windsor, ON, Canada
Billyard Insurance Group - BIG Ouellette Corners
Billyard Insurance Group is attracting top insurance professionals and providing them with innovative technology, tools, and the support required to compete in the fast-changing insurance landscape. We are a rapidly growing insurance brokerage with over 65 locations across Canada. We’re also proud to have been recognized on Insurance Business Canada’s Top Brokerages list for the last two years and named one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies on the Globe and Mail’s Report on Business.
· Deliver exceptional sales experience from the first point of contact
· Manage leads and provide quotes to prospective clients in a timely manner
· Shop our extensive market options to find the best coverage for the best price
· Identify cross sell opportunities to assist clients with all their insurance needs
· Prioritize building a quality book of business and maintain good retention ratios.
· Recommend coverages based on individual customer needs
· Identify and cater to clients’ changing insurance demands
· Adhere to underwriting criteria set out by broker partners
What We Offer
Our commitment is to provide Insurance Brokers with the tools they need to succeed. Here are some of the things that BIG provides to our brokers:
· Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest organically growing insurance brokerage
· People-focused company culture
· Tools & Resources – We’re tech-obsessed and proud of it. Our brokers have access to state-of-the-art tools and resources that are designed to make you work smarter.
· Training & Support – We’re serious about supporting you. Whether it’s new tech, mentorship, marketing, or on-the-job-training, BIG’s head office has everything you need to get growing.
· Quoting System – Our quoters will help you get more qualified leads, improve your writing accuracy and keep you connected to the lead management system so that you can grow your book of business.
· Lead Management – Our custom lead management system will help you connect with your leads, track your progress and boost your efficiency.
· Best of all we have unbeatable market access to help you find the best coverage for your clients at a great price
Our BIG brokers are the best in business. Does this look like you?
· You Think BIG. Growth & finding ways to challenge yourself to be better is in your DNA.
· You’re resilient, adaptable & embrace change.
· You take care of others and support your colleagues, clients & communities. You’re professional and polite especially in tough situations.
· You have proven sales experience & are looking for an opportunity to take that to the next level.
· Licensed to sell insurance in your Province
· 3 years+ experience in insurance sales preferred but less considered if you have great sales numbers!
If you don’t meet every single requirement but you’re excited by this role, apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At BIG, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Whether it is this role, or a similar role – you may just be the right fit, so we encourage you to take the leap!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Billyard Insurance Group is committed to building a transparent environment where everyone feels heard, welcomed, and included. We believe Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are fundamental in our vision to be the leading insurance platform in Canada. BIG is a proud, equal-opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Windsor, ON
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.