- Full Time
- Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Sunshining Market and Eatery Inc.
Retail sales manager
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Retail business
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Determine staffing requirements
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- 3-4 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- Point of sale system
- Word processing software
- Inventory control software
- Computerized bookkeeping system
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.