Purpose of the role:
We currently seek a dedicated and passionate Full-Time Retail Consultant to work within our Aesop locations in Vancouver . Retail Consultants function as key holders, and work intimately with the Store Manager to build relationships with customers and assist in the store’s administrative duties. The successful applicant will have flexible availability and will be required to work weekends.
Who we are looking for:
Aesop seeks astute and creative individuals who can communicate with confidence and passion. Prior experience with skin care or cosmetics is not necessary, but rather a willingness to adopt our customer service standards and enter a culture of feedback and self-development.
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous experience within retail, with products requiring specialist knowledge and demonstration-based sales techniques
- The ability to communicate with warmth, energy and sincerity
- The capacity to learn about and sell products requiring specialist knowledge
- A genuine interest in initiating conversations and building relationships with customers
- A minimum of three days availability weekly, in addition to full availability on weekends.
- Bilingual abilities preferred but not required
Aesop Benefits :
- Rate of pay: $20.52 / hr
- 10% bonus earning potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with fully company paid options
- RRSP Company Match Program
- Generous employee discount and bi-annual complimentary products
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Starting 12 days of vacation with annual tenure increases
- 3 paid volunteer days annually
- 2 paid personal days annually
- Subscription to meditation programming through Headspace
- Subscription to mental wellness programming through Modern Health
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.