Retail Account Manager
We know our customers rely on us to connect them to their families, friends, and what matters most. Through our three wireless brands – Rogers, Fido, and chatr – we are proud to offer Canadians value and choice on a variety of plans. As the market leader in 5G for both coverage and reliability and with our world class network that offers wireless connectivity from coast-to-coast-to-coast, we are paving the way for the future of innovation, providing the framework for new possibilities so that what’s impossible today, won’t be tomorrow.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities; build the future you want with us.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
Imagine working for an exciting and innovative company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That’s Rogers – a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. Ideal candidates will enjoy ta dynamic environment and have the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Reporting to the Manager, Partner Retail Sales, this position will be a Brand Ambassador for Rogers Wireless/ Residential, FIDO and Chatr brands within a defined territory delivering sales programs in order to achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
- Manage an assigned territory for Partner Retail locations and execute on key priorities and metrics
- Build relationships with assigned store’s sales reps and management to achieve quotas and deliver on priorities
- Assist in creating and developing promotions to achieve targeted market share and revenue within territory
- Train and coach Retailer’s Associates on Systems, Tools, Promotions and Plans and highlight key differentiators to increase and/or maintain the Rogers Suite of Products Market Share for new and existing Rogers customers
- Work with Retailers to plan and organize exclusive Rogers and FIDO Weekend Events and onsite duty demo days
- Develop and execute Vendor Fairs/Off-Site Events/Community Events Brand Support and maximize market share
- Timely customer issue resolution and response to Retailer’s escalations/inquiries
- Analyze sales reports and territory sales breakdown by market/banner
- Assign targets and build plans with Retailers based on percentage of contribution
- Gather and provide feedback on market insights
- Ensure Rogers/FIDO/Chatr and residential cable products are properly represented (end-caps, functional demo’s, current collateral, etc.)
- Monitor inventory levels and report issues and recommendations to Management
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Territory Management is an asset
- Demonstrated technical competence with MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and other systems and office automation equipment
- Problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet changing deadlines
Schedule: Full time
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.