We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join our professional sales team at our new (second) location of Worldwide Furniture in Bayer’s Lake, Halifax.
Why join us?
- A guaranteed base salary, plus commission – (potential to earn a great deal – no caps).
- Health and dental benefits;
- Staff discount;
- Fun and dynamic sales career within a supportive team environment;
- Opportunities for growth and development.
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Use exceptional communication skills to uncover customer’s needs;
- Use your product knowledge to find suitable solutions for customer’s needs;
- Successfully convert customer opportunities into results;
- Use superior interpersonal skills to develop long-term relationships with customers;
- Meet or exceed established sales goals.
- Completion of high school or equivalent;
- Proven success in sales is preferred (however, we are willing to train motivated individuals with the right attitude!)
- Previous experience in retail is preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Exceptional relationship-building skills;
- Ability to problem-solve and identify solutions;
- Proficient with computer programs and technology;
- Enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends;
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.