Sales Associate Onsite
- Fully utilise your customer service, sales, and administration skills in a sales support capacity
- Permanent full time
We have an opportunity for a Sales Associate to join the team at our Sienna Wood site, located in the southeast suburbs of Hilbert and Haynes and just 30kms from Perth CBD.
In this role you will be utilising your customer service, sales, and administration qualities, blending them into one. Working closely with the Sales Consultants, you’ll take an active part in supporting across all stages of the sales process and through the customer’s journey.
This is a full-time, permanent position, 5-day per week role, located onsite. You will be required to work on weekends with your days off being during the week. In addition to the salary package offered there is the opportunity to earn commission.
About the role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all sales enquiries in the first instance, providing guidance before passing onto your Sales Consultant
- Providing exceptional customer service and customer care to everyone who engages with Stockland
- Managing all incoming information via phone, emails, website, general enquiries
- Book initial visits for potential home buyers with Sales Consultants
- Keep potential home buyers informed of key information including new releases, home designs, events, promotions, and referral programs
- Reporting – tracking of results of all incoming and outbound communication and fortnightly call reports
- Contract management – issuing of contracts
- A strong customer service background from either the property industry, outbound call centre environment or similar
- An interest in driving sales
- Experience in database management
- Strong in your ability to multi-task, manage your time effectively and well organised
- You have a natural ability to engage and build rapport easily with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Motivated to work independently or as part of a team
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.