Welldone Mechanical Services
Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. is a well-established, family-owned company with of experience serving Regina and Saskatoon. As we continue to grow, we’re seeking a talented Sales Manager to join our team. Reporting to the President, you’ll be responsible for driving sales growth, expanding our customer base, and leading and developing our sales team.
Welldone specializes in emergency repairs, testing, service, and retrofits for light industrial, commercial, and residential properties in Regina, Saskatoon, and surrounding areas. We ensure year-round comfort and functionality in all types of buildings, indoors and outdoors. We specialize in keeping equipment, electrical systems, and plumbing running smoothly.
– Promote a positive and fun workplace culture.
– Develop and implement sales techniques to achieve unit booking goals.
– Devise plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company sales goals.
– Create a workplace culture that fosters success, ongoing business, and goal achievement.
– Create an atmosphere where the sales team is encouraged and motivated to increase existing customer maintenance coverage, and/or services.
– Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable employees to be successful and achieve their potential.
– Train, direct, and evaluate staff to resolve customer concerns promptly and efficiently.
– Build rapport and productive, positive working relationships with customers, vendors, and outside agents.
– Implement strategies to develop and expand the company’s customer base.
– Develop and implement both short- and long-term tactical and strategic plans in accordance with business goals and objectives.
– Develop strategic performance metrics and targets that are consistent with company goals.
– 4 year technical or business administration degree or equivalent (advanced degree preferred).
– Excellent time management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
– 10 years’ progressively responsible experience in sales with at least 3 years in management.
– Coaching and leadership experience.
– Extensive experience in the HVAC industry is considered an asset.
– Strong interpersonal and communications skills
– Competitive compensation
– Group benefits
– Training and professional development support
– RRSP matching program
– On-site parking
– Paid time off
– Fun and inclusive culture
– Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
– Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
– Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
– Sales: 10 years (required)
At Welldone Mechanical Services, we are proud to offer equal employment opportunities and prioritize diversity in our workforce. We strive to attract and retain highly qualified individuals without any discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or socioeconomic status. We strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and are committed to fostering a work environment that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.