City of Hamilton
About the City of Hamilton
Contribute to the City of Hamilton, one of Canada’s largest cities – home to a diverse and strong economy, an active and inclusive community, a robust cultural and dining scene, hundreds of kilometres of hiking trails and natural beauty just minutes from the downtown core, and so much more. Join our diverse team of talented and ambitious staff who embody our values of sensational service, courageous change, steadfast integrity, collective ownership and being engaged empowered employees. Help us achieve our vision of being the best place to raise a child and age successfully.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 Full-Time Regular
UNION/NON-UNION: Non Union Mgmt Professional
HOURS Of WORK: 35.00 per week
SALARY/HOUR: $40.151 – $50.189 per hour
- Note: See appropriate Collective Agreement or the Non Union Salary Range for details.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Supports staff that have regulatory reporting requirements.
- Previous experience in the areas referenced in the duties listed above, normally acquired through the completion of a Security Awareness Program or an equivalent combination of education and relevant progressive work experience.
- Experience in a computerized environment. Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft suite of software (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Highly effective leadership, facilitation, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation, analytical, organizational, report writing, and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of City staff, external consultants, and suppliers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks/assignments in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experienced in designing and delivering training focused programs and services.
- Self-motivated with results-oriented personality that works well in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing deadlines is required.
- Possesses a high level of personal integrity and is an excellent communicator
- Must possess initiative, good judgement, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, demonstrated tact and professionalism.
- Experience in training coordination would be an asset.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.