City: Windsor, Ontario
Hours: Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
Working on assigned shifts, you will work full time shifts providing proactive and reactive security patrols and response to incidents. You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents, as well as respond to coded emergencies in a quick and efficient manner. You should display excellent customer service skills and be able to work with people who are under stress or in need of medical assistance. In this role, it is essential that you are physically fit and able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must possess Ontario Security Guard License.
- First Aid & CPR – Level C
- Post-Secondary education in law enforcement from a recognized institution or equivalent experience is preferred
- Physical Demands include excessive walking and standing.
- Patrol area on foot and vehicle as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Utilize radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Watch for and report irregularities by completing incident reports, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability, tact, and diplomacy.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- COVID Double Vaccination
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place because we CARE!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we’re the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.