- Full Time
- Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Are you a natural problem solver with experience in wired and wireless security systems? Do you enjoy connecting customers with the right solutions and delivering amazing customer experiences? Jump.ca is currently accepting applications for a full time Security System Installer in Saskatoon.
At Jump.ca, our purpose is simple: to create amazing experiences for our customers, communities, and our employees. We strive to hire the best people in Saskatchewan to help our province stay connected and keep homes and businesses secure.
The Security System installer is responsible for the installation and service of a variety of security systems. You must possess strong customer service and communications skills, with a natural ability to explain technical information to uniformed consumers. Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities and knowledge of the security industry will help you succeed on our team.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair of a variety of security systems including interactive security for residential and commercial clients
- Installation and service of fire and life safety, intrusion, access control, intercom, CCTV, and other video management systems
- Training of customers on the proper operation and capabilities of the security systems and accompanying devices
- Completion of all requisite and necessary paperwork during installations and service calls
- Maintenance of accurate and detailed inventory reports
- Ensure installations and service calls are completed in a safe, clean, and responsible manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in Security and running/fishing wire
- Interpret blueprints, schematics, manuals, wiring diagrams and service orders
- Multi-tasker who is organized, detail oriented, and can work independently
- Valid class-5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Criminal Record Check
- Jump.ca is one of Saskatchewan’s most successful technology retailers
- A unique and fun organizational culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible schedule
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.