Servicio integral de control alimentario
INTEGRAL SERVICE OF FOOD CONTROL (SICA), is a multidisciplinary company, capable of offering a global, integrated, professional and competitive service to Companies and Industries with the purpose of achieving the proposed objectives of quality and hygienic-sanitary safety.
We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Social Worker to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing direct services to individuals, families, and communities in need. This includes providing counseling, crisis intervention, advocacy, and case management services. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and an understanding of the social service system. They should also have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Provide emotional support and guidance to individuals and families.
- Assess clients’ needs and develop individualized plans of care.
- Conduct home visits to assess the needs of clients and their families.
- Provide crisis intervention services to individuals and families in need.
- Advocate for clients in order to ensure their rights are respected.
- Refer clients to appropriate resources and services.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and progress.
- Work with other professionals to coordinate services for clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master’s Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.